Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ (SPHRi™)
The Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ (SPHRi™) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. This credential demonstrates a mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery. Independent of geographic region, this credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, this credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This certification is only available to candidates who practice outside the United States.
- Becoming anSPHRi means you have to pass an exam. The SPHRi program sharpens skills and useful competencies that are essential to your career’s success
- Increase your international marketability and give you global mobility with the world’s #1 HRM qualification
- Expose you to the latest HRM concepts and techniques and allow you to demonstrate your mastery of core HRM principles that are essential to best practice HRM
- Broaden your knowledge of business principles, and thus equip you to take on more varied leadership roles in the firm
- Facilitate faster career growth and progression
- Increase the recognition and respect you obtain from peers and managers
- Build your credibility as an expert in HRM
- Increase your ability to handle strategic HRM challenges and think like a strategic leader in the firm
- Develop your ability to recommend strategic HRM interventions that maximise staff productivity and business profits
- Set you apart from other HRM professionals and allow you to be the “go-to” person in the HRM unit
- Increase your value to employers by allowing you to make more effective contributions to business strategy and growth
Who should attend ?
- Designs and plans programs in addition to implementing them.
- Has authority in the HR department.
- Has at least four (4) to seven (7) years of wide-ranging and complex HR experience
- Has extensive HR generalist knowledge.
- Can judge complicated situations using HR knowledge acquired over many years
- Understands the business beyond Human Resources and has influence within the overall organization.
- Seeks to strengthen the HR profession and gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience
Not just anyone can become anSPHRi. Why? Because SPHRi is a very specific professional designation and a badge of excellence. And so to qualify to take the exam you need one of the below:
- Minimum of 4 years professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a less than a bachelor’s degree
- Computer-based Testing (CBT) at a Prometric testing center
- Exam Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Exam length: 105 multiple-choice questions + 25 pretest questions
- Exam Fee: $300 + Application Fee*: $75
- Note : *application fee is non-refundable
- HR as a Business Leader (32%)
- People Development and Talent Management (29%)
- HR Service Delivery (23%)
- Measurement (16%)
- Complete SPHRi Course Materials
- Flash Cards & Soft Copies
- Test Preparation online Access
- Module wise Q&A Session
- Module wise Examination Simulation
- Assistance for Application Process
- Course Completion Certificate
- Free Retrain for No-Pass Students