The aim of the Autodesk Revit Architecture Advanced course is to allow delegates to develop on their existing knowledge of Building Information Modelling through learning a range of advanced modelling, massing, analysis and visualisation tools. The training moves onto site design tools, design options, family creation and editing and advance collaborative techniques.
- This course builds on the principles introduced in the Revit Architecture for New Users course, covering a broad range of advanced topics. Delegates are given the opportunity to complete a series of hands-on exercises to learn about site design, phasing and design options, advanced rendering techniques and creating families of customized objects and components.
- This course is to teach students the powerful tools and advanced techniques for creating complex designs and professional-looking renderings, creating conceptual designs, creating and customizing objects, and collaborating on designs with other team members using Revit Architecture.
Who should attend ?
Project Origin, Levels and Grids
Establishing a Starting View
Setting up Annotation Standards
Title block Stamp
Linking Revit Files
Copy-Monitor and Coordination Review
Linking AutoCAD into Revit
Sub region and Split Surface
Tagging Slopes and Elevations
Graded Top surface
Applying Walls to the Mass
Mass Floor Schedule
Presenting Mass Design on a Sheet
Join and Cut Geometry
Making and Editing Stair Types
Editing the Sketch
Making and Editing Ramp Types
Parking Garage Ramps Using Floors
Families and Parameters
Defining Families and Parameters
Filtering, Sorting and Grouping
Formatting and Appearance
Calculated Parameters and Formulas
Sharing Your Work
- Revit Architecture Advanced Course Manual
- Architecture Advanced Level Practical Training
- Experienced & Certified Faculty
- 30 Hours Course Completion Certificate