Project Management Professional (PMP)®
PMP credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the Project Management Institute® Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
The PMP Exam Preparation Course provides the comprehensive teachings of a project that follows the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) 5th edition. Our PMP course in Doha are led by qualified instructors that have years of experience in handling PMP training classes. There are a total of 10 knowledge areas and 5 project management process groups that will be studied during the course. This course provides everything that a project management professional needs, including the 35 contact hours of project management studies that are required to apply to take the PMP certification exam.
Course Learning Objectives
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe in detail the PMI approach to project management as described by the guide to project management body of knowledge.
- Demonstrate how the PMI processes can be used to improve project management in your organisation.
- Prepare thoroughly for the PMP credential process and the examination.
Who should attend ?
Project managers, Project Team Members, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Project Leaders, Industrial Engineers, Program Managers, Operations Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals Across All Industries, Including Engineering and Construction, it, Telecommunications, Maintenance and Operations, Manufacturing, Power, Oil and Gas, Communications and Marketing who wish to gain leadership and management skills
Individuals need to prepare for Project Management Institute’s PMP® certification exam as quickly as possible to successfully pass the exam.
All Individuals need to prepare for Project Management Institute’s PMP® certification exam as quickly as possible to successfully pass the exam
7,500 hours leading and directing projects And 35 hours of project management education
A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent)
4,500 hours leading and directing projects And 35 hours of project management education
You will have 4 hours’ time to answer 200 multiple choice questions related to the five domains.
Out of 200 questions, there will be 25 pretest questions and they would not affect your score.
These questions will be placed randomly in question paper and you would not be able to differentiate these questions from other live questions.
As such PMI does not disclose total passing score for any candidate but to pass the exams, according to an assessment by experienced trainers, you must correctly answer at least 61% of 175 live questions. There are no negative marks for wrong answers, so don’t leave any question unanswered.
- PMI Membership Fee: $ 129
- Member: $ 405 Non-member: $ 555
- Integration management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
As part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMP credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle. To learn more about the program, what are PDUs, how to earn and claim them, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to renew your certification, watch the CCR video. You can also reference the latest PMP Handbook found on PMI.org
Our Value Added Services
- PMBOK Guide – 5th Edition Original Book
- Complete Learning Materials
- PMP Certified & Industry Experienced Experts as Trainers
- Exam Preparation Guide – Soft Copy
- Unlimited Module wise Examination Simulation
- Full-Length PMP® Exam Simulation
- Real Exam Simulation Exercises
- Assistance for PMI Membership & PMP® Application Process
- Free Retrain until you pass the PMP Exam
- 35 Contact Hours Course Completion Certificate that qualifies you to appear for PMP Certification Examination