Professional in Human Resources- International™ (PHRi TM )
The Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi ™ ) is a globally relevant credential for HR professionals who mainly provide HR services in one country. It is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
It makes a world of difference when you can show others just how dedicated you are to your career. In general, to be respected as a human resource professional and to be considered for higher level positions you must have your certification. This valuable credential distinguishes you as a human resources expert and true HR professional.
- International Accreditation
- Studying and practicing 100 % practical, professional Knowledge and “Know How” Content (Practical Methodologies & Theories applied in Egyptian and other countries Companies)
- Your CV will be unique, pioneer and interesting for Multinational or international companies more than any other HR job seeker
- After being certified you will have a registration number for your certification and your name will be written in HRCI website in International HR professionals directory (Most of companies use this directory to find HR professional for their HR Jobs, moreover your employer can check the website anytime to check your certification credential)
- Evidence of the most current core HR practices and principles
- High ethical standards
- Superior HR knowledge base (theoretical and practical)
Who should attend ?
- Focuses on implementing HR programs;
- Handles operational matters;
- Reports to another HR professional within the organization;
- Has at least one to four years of professional-level work experience, depending on education, handling a wide range of general HR responsibilities;
- Holds a job that focuses on HR department responsibilities rather than on the whole organization; and
- Follows policies and guidelines for decision-making.
- Seeks to gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent. OR
- Minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent. OR
- Minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a less than a bachelor’s degree.
- Exam time: 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- Exam length: 145 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Language: English
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center
Exam Fee Details:-
Exam Fee*: $395 + Application Fee: $100
*Once an exam application is approved, no refunds will be made whether a candidate withdraws or no longer wishes to take the exam.
- HR Administration 22%
- Recruitment and Selection 22%
- Employee Relations and Communications 20%
- Compensation and Benefits 14%
- Training and Development 15%
- Health Safety and Security 7%
- Complete PHRi Course Materials
- Flash Cards & Soft Copies
- Test Preparation online Access
- Module wise Q&A Session
- Module wise Examination Simulation
- Assistance for Application Process
- Course Completion Certificate
- Free Retrain for No-Pass Students