NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC)
Safety Management Training
Health and Safety in an organisation has become a cornerstone in achieving high productivity and high morale amongst the workers. With an emphasis on managing workplace safety and health in the workplace and balancing the organisation’s objective, NEBOSH IGC not only focuses on covering a range of workplace hazards and methods of control, it includes international standards for safety and health management including International Labour Organisation codes of practice.
Nebosh IGC stands high among candidate registrations since it is Widely respected qualification in the field of health and safety. Hence, it is perfect for beginners to start their career in occupational safety and health, moreover, it develops basic skills to work in any organization.
Therefore Nebosh IGC Training gives an exceptional platform to your career in any industry, consequently,
Who should attend ?
Reasonable Adjustments provided to use the dictionary for 30 mins for all Nebosh course in Chennai.
Score minimum 45% in unit IGC 1 & GC 2 in addition 60 % in GC 3.
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
1. Foundations in health and safety
2. Health and safety management systems – Plan
3. Health and safety management systems – Do
4. Health and safety management systems – Check
5. Health and safety management systems – Act
Unit GC2: Control of Workplace Hazards
1. Workplace hazards and risk control
2. Transport hazards and risk control
3. Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
4. Work equipment hazards and risk control
5. Electrical safety
6. Fire safety
7. Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
8. Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
1. Health and safety practical application