IRCA Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
ISO 45001 is a newly developed international standard, which outlines the requirements for occupational health and safety. The standard is applicable to organizations of all sizes, whose aim is to manage the prevention of workplace injuries, ill-health, and deaths. In addition, ISO 45001 aims to establish a safe working environment and continual improvement of occupational health and safety performance. ISO 45001 will replace OHSAS 18001 and will become the next “to go” standard for occupational health and safety.
By becoming ISO 45001 certified you will be able to:
- Reduce work-related injuries, ill -health and deaths
- Eliminate or minimize OH&S risks
- Improve OH&S performance and effectiveness
- Protect and improve brand reputation
- Transform operations from detection to prevention mode
- Improves compliance with current legislation
Following the implementation of an OH&S management system, effective auditing of business processes and practices helps to identify areas of conformity as well as areas requiring improvement. Delegates will develop effective auditing skills and knowledge of current best practice to aid continual improvement through focussed OH&S audits.
Who should attend ?
- Health & safety managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 45001
- Health & safety consultants
This training is designed for Health & Safety Compliance Managers, ISO 45001:2018 Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives, and ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditors.
- A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 18001 and an understanding of report writing would be beneficial, however not
- Health & Safety Managers, Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 45001 , Health & Safety Consultants
- There is a two-hour examination for this course.
- Delegates will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the exercises.
- Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA OHSAS Auditor Certification scheme.
- Implementation based on ISO 45001 and certification to OHSAS 18001 7
- The transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 8
- Purpose of ISO 45001
- Differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Procedures and processes in OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Documentation requirements in OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Points of attention for certification on the basis of OHSAS 18001
- Changes in the second ISO/DIS 45001
IRCA Approved ISO 45001