IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (QMS)
CQI IRCA Lead auditor qualification is designed to equip delegates with the skills and techniques of auditing and how to communicate the findings of the audit effectively to the management of the audited organization.This intensive training, challenging and highly interactive IRCA registered training program is for those people who require an in-depth understanding of the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with the Lead Auditor role.
- The principles and practices of undertaking quality management system audits. These are in line with the generic guidelines laid down in ISO 19011 and the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- The skills and techniques of auditing and how to communicate the findings of the audit effectively to the management of the audited organisation
- The principles of accreditation and certification schemes
Who should attend ?
- Anyone needing to audit a quality management system (QMS) that conforms to ISO 9001
- Anyone involved in the planning, managing or implementation of audit programmes
- Those involved in auditing suppliers
- Those wishing to become a registered auditor
- ISO 9001 specifically requires that staff are trained and competent, this course satisfies this requirement.
- Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination, will be awarded an IRCA registered certificate
- At the end of the 5-day QMS Lead Auditor Course, you will take a 2 Hours exam at Famous Institute Management Qatar.
- Module 1: Overview of QMS
- Module 2: Review of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Module 3: Fundamentals of audits
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: QMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the QMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
IRCA Approved ISO 9001:2015