IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training course
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.Gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an EMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances environmental performance.
- Understand environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 14000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Identify aspects and impacts
- Understand environmental legislation
- What to look for in Context of the organisation
- What to look for in Implementation and Operation
- What to look for in Leadership, Planning, and Support
- What to look for in operation, performance evaluations and improvements
- How to apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the role of objectives, scope, and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Initiate the audit and conduct opening meetings
- Understand lead auditor responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Prepare and present effective reports and audit results
- Able to interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an EMS Audit
- Able to check and confirm the EMS audit objectives and carry out information risk and opportunities assessment based on the context of the organization.
- Apply ISO 14001 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation.
- Able to undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Who should attend ?
- Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination, will be awarded an IRCA registered certificate
- At the end of the 5-day QMS Lead Auditor Course, you will take a 2 Hours exam at Famous Institute Management Qatar.
- Module 1: Overview of EMS
- Module 2: Review of ISO 14001 requirements
- Module 3: Fundamentals of audits
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Module 5: EMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the EMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
IRCA Approved ISO 14001 EMS Lead Auditor