Units IGC1 and GC2 of the NEBOSH International Certificate are each assessed by two-hour written examinations. Unit GC3 is assessed by a practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
The NEBOSH International General Certificate has 3 units:
Unit IGC 1: Management of International Health and safety
- Foundation in Health and safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Measuring, Audit and Review
Unit GC 2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk control
- Physical and physiological Health Hazards and Risk control
Unit GC 3: International Health and Safety - Work related Practical Assessment.