Role of the Lead Document Controller
- Definition of Document Control
- Differentiate the Roles
- Definition of the Role of Lead Document Controller
- Planning & Organising Document Control Tasks
- Methodology for planning & organizing tasks
- Workload & Resource Calculation
- Planning & Tasks Allocation
- Progress Monitoring
Stakeholder Management, Gatekeeping & Communication
- Stakeholders Management
- Implementation of Document Control Systems
- Methodology of implementation
- Assessment of requirements
- Implementation plan
Implementation of Document Control Rules
- Documenting the Document Control System
- Internal Procedures & Guidelines
- Instructions to Contractors
- Document Templates
Management of Document Control Team
- Team Leading
- Performance Management
- Workload Management
- Management (Soft and Hard
- Different Documentation and related project activities.
- Filing – Numbering, arranging etc.
- Letter coding - A, B, C etc.
- Data wise, Number wise Files.
- Front cover/Index
- File shifting procedure
- Soft and Hard Copies of Documents
- Practical case studies on each area with Work Sheets.
- Software’s included: MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel