AutoCAD Civil 3D
AutoCAD® Civil 3D® teaches the civil design and documentation tools in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 used to support Building Information Modeling (BIM) workﬂows. You’ll learn the industry speciﬁc tools for civil engineering in the AutoCAD-based application. Video lessons cover beginner to advanced topics, including, working with survey tools, points, surfaces, corridors and intersections, point clouds and much more.
Upon completion of this AutoCAD Civil 3D training, students will be able to:
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Create data shortcuts.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create grading solutions.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
Who should attend ?
02. The Civil 3D Interface
04. Using Survey Databases
07. Sharing Civil 3D Data
09. Assemblies and Subassemblies
10. Corridor Modelling
11. Grading In Civil 3D
12. Pipe Networks
13. Cross Section
14. Quantity Takeoff
15. Creating Sheets
17. Pressure Pipe Networks
18. Point Clouds
- Auto CAD Civil 3D Training Manual.
- 30 Hours Practical Training.
- Experienced & Autodesk Certified Faculty.
- 30 Hours Course Completion Certificate.
- Assistance for writing Autodesk Exam.
- Free retaining.
AutoCAD Civil 3d